Sunday, February 14, 2010

alright...

Happy CNY and Happy Valentines to all couples and Happy Singletines for single man and woman..xD
alright..im here now..thanks to my lovely daughter-Jaycie..
i dont know why am i here for...
just for a post i think?==
erm...today..i wear my china costume for my 1st day of CNY..
angpao..i dont think its really much..compare with the others years..
but still happy larh ^^
erm...i took some photos..but..
im lazy to post it up..xD
so u can go http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=147966&id=708393144 to have a look..
check out my fb for my life so far...
so this blog mayb be half alive half dead..coz im so lazy to update it..
my form 6 life was fun..so no worry(mayb no1 is worrying)..=)
photos and videos of form6 life pun ada di facebook aku..
go have a look if u're free..coz its quite fun and nice =)
so..wish u guys have a properous Chinese New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment