Saturday, December 27, 2008

无言

my blog...create and delete...create and delete and create...
why do i delete my blog??
some feeling i wanna ppl know...
bt some i dun wan ppl know...bt if dun write out...
will vry qi guai...so i duno wat to do...
thn i delete it...
why i create agn??
dun ask me about tat...i dun even know why...
today,i look at someone's blog...
who is he??only he knows...or find out the blog names tat like me...
sometime...
i was really have the feel like him...not gay tat like...
i feel vry 孤单,寂寞,无助...
the feeling...hard to describe...
sometimes...whn sad about something...
really duno who to find...
orange??will he listen to me?
idk...becoz i didnt tell him about my sad thing b4...
white??he will read...
bt i juz will make him more 烦...
becoz he will say he duno how to 安慰 me...
jf??i have no way to contact him...
chung??he will hear to me and help me...
bt...dun have so many money...
ohmy...i dun have any 宗教...thn who shld i tell to??
my parents??SHIT!!
they was my problem...(sometimes not...)
i was alwiz wanna know wat's my fren thinking...
becoz i know whn no1 wanna hear to u...was a sad case...
bt no1 wan to tell me...
most of them reply me wif...
你不会明白的啦...
你不要酱八啦...
作么你酱烦的...
又不关你的事...and etc...
bt whn i upset...
really duno wat to do...
even on msn oso duno wat for...
frens find me...im alwiz like happy...
bt sometimes not...who knows...
i dun think i will update my blog alwiz...
i oso duno why...
i will only update if i gt the feel to update...
is my life nice??
sometimes do,and sometimes nt...
why say tat?i have no idea wif it...
16 tis year...nxt year 17...

then more and more thing to fan liao...
society...friends...and coupling or nt...
aikz...
duno wat to do...
juz now dad bring me go have dinner...
thn i ask my dad whr we eating...
thn he said...问酱多做么,讲了你又不懂,去到你就懂啦...
his 语气 like vry bu shuang...
my dad and mum oso like tat de...
they 心情 shuang thn good...
whn 心情 bu shuang...
thn keep call u do tis do tat...
thn call me leave the comp...
thn keep say me alwiz play comp...
aikz...烦 arh~~

2 comments:

  1. wau ~ nw i oni noe . u will feel lonely too ..
    nvm lah .. sumtimes i oso will hav the same feelings as u .. or i think every1 oso will feel like tat 1 .cheers up ,guy !
    dun giv up arhh ~u wan know other's thinking arh ?
    ok ! i will tell u nex time ! n dun so upset lah ~ nt like u 1 ..be happy . peace^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我不懂要给你什么反应好~
    你不讲。我也不知道你在我背后尽了那么多努力。
    。其实昨晚我就已经看到了。你的留言。
    也来到了这里。。。。
    可是。一切都太另我惊讶了。
    你。。。不像你了。
    我昨晚真的不知道要对你说些什么。
    谢谢?抱歉?还是什么。。。
    昨晚我花了很久的时间去从新思考了。。
    我真的有点无法接受。。。
    谢谢你为我付出的。
    谢谢。

    ReplyDelete