Saturday, April 11, 2009

11/4..

a ordinary day from morning...
until...
we sent the banana to malao in the 1st recess...
hahas...she receive the present...
and act like angry wif a smiling face...hahas...
summre hit me...ouch...lucky din kick me...==
and when at class...yong hui fish liao...check out his blog for wat happening...xDD
thn today...there's 2 person birthday...
and im only remembered 1...
paiseh arh jia wen...she remind me when she saw me...
happy birthday~~and we all act tat duno zhi xuan's birthday...
hehes...until we celebrate wif her...talk about it later...
at class...i saw many video...about breakdance...
from kok siong hp...wow...incredible...
duno how long tat i nid to train until like them..==
they use elbow to hand stand...double back flip,and many combine skill...
keep watching at it and keep saying "diao","sohai?"
common reaction when i see it...==
really damn crazy de them...
i learn windmill for long time jor larh...
still hvnt get the way to do it...so noob leh me...
but my handstand is quite stable liao...
training windmill,chairfist,turtle,handstand and mayb more skill...
good luck for me...xDD
today's society is for dancing...
it shld be a happy time,but not for me...
coz of somebody's not cooperating...
make me feeling not well again...
i really dun like those who dun give cooperate when i really nid it...
waste many time on pushing them to a team...
boy and girl so hard together meh?duno...
after tat,foot drill...quite blur...
did some wrong too...aikz...
thn celebrate yang wai yeh's birthday...
they bought many vitagen,muffin and candle...
and of course the big present-me...=="
she so happy when receive the big present...hahas...
thn play for a while...and no time jor...
nid to go home...thn go back lorh...
thn go see some1 do breakdance...skul got pro too...
although nt as pro as the video,but still pro...
thn learn some technique from them too...

report accomplished...xD

4 comments:

  1. you are surely the best present for her ever. :)
    I like it when u stand on the table and ask her to open her present hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh nononononono.
    is yeoh wai yeh not yang wai yeh!!!!

    lol :) see, i said u're the special ever present that she received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=''
    learn wat windmill lah~
    so xin ku-.-
    then say here pain there pain...
    zi ji na lai shui~><
    haha.
    no lah~juz jk.
    jia you lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @@ ur post teach others bad... dun 骂粗口 la~
    haha~ my big present~ == so 'surprise'~
    muz listen to me next time.. i m ur hostess! hehe... 乖~
    dun bully my height~ cheh! i hav 155cm ler...

    ReplyDelete