Monday, April 6, 2009

happy~

due to yc request...
i updated my blog...xDD
hmm...
my holiday was quite happy...
at saturday...me keep telling my parent tat i wanna a bag...
a big bag to bring to skul,duno how to describe it...
i wanna it so much...so keep call them to buy for me...
and my mum say...
okok,i will buy for u today...
thn we go somewhr called parkson...
the shopping mall was really so big...
but there's nothing tat i wanted in there...
thn we went back home wif empty hand..
and my mum promised tat will bring me to buy the nxt day(Sunday)

so the nxt day...
i was really excited...
and then we have a normal life...till night...
at night...my mum say we hang out to eat...
thn i ask go whr eat...
my mum tell me...today is my grandma's birthday...
and i know it at tat day night...omg...wat a GOOD grandson am i...
thn we go fetch her and went to our destination,duno call wat name...
omg...along the road...there's full wif noisy sound in the car...
reason is...my mum and grandma argueing...
they was really really noisy....and make me nearly shouted to them and call them noisy...but i didnt...
i just keep increase my whistle sound to notice them to quite..
and sing some of the song...my sis do help too...xDD
my mum and grandma alwiz argue...tat's why dun like them met each other...especially when we are there too...
our ear was totally...tired...
after 15minutes+ we finally reach...and our ears finally can rest ...
and we are going to have our dinner in a western food restaurant...
seems like high class many...
thn we get our menu...
omg...ribs eye+lobster-RM41.90...
look at it and i turn the page ASAP...other was not cheap too...
at last i ordered a Fish and Chips and my sis ordered for chicken chop i think...and we shared it...
thn we here eat a bit,there eat abit...
full dao si...
P/S:there's my other cousin and aunty there too...
thn when bill come...
omg...RM391+..=="
but for each person is RM35+ and for our family is about RM140+...
thn i remind my mum about my bag...
so we went to a jusco around to find for it...
we found ntg but some ugly bags...yucks...
thn i dun wan to go home wif empty hand agn...
and i ask my dad for a shoe...
Nike Max Air(photo available bottom)...
a nice shoe...it get my 1st sight on it...and i wanted it so much...
i keep asking for my dad permission to buy it...
but actually he nt so wish to buy for me...duno why,i feel it...
but as a selfish son...i wanted it...
and he did buy for me at last...
after he buy...omg...my feeling like happy,but seems like regret...
becoz we used 400+ about my father wallet a day...
i will hao hao zhao gu the shoe...i will...xD

ohya,my hamster...the little 3 baby hamster...
they grow up,nt as big as their mother,at least bigger than ants...xD
and they are starting to have fur~
IMAGINE~cute~~xDD
they was totally cute,they may eat themself,without mother feed...
pictures about them available nxt time...^_^

lifted by my hand...
top view...
nice...isnt it?
front view...
i wanted to try it so much...
unfortunately...my fren dun wan to acc me to play bkb...
and i dun have the chance to wear it...
mayb nid to wait until tis sunday i only got chance to wear it...

1 comment: