Wednesday, April 1, 2009

today...

hmm...
im learning breakdance..
but just the basic move larh...
im trying to be pro..xDD
coz breakdance really quite yeng lorh...for boys...
mayb im just like to show?hehes...
im learning windmail(duno how to spell)..
thn cant do it correctly...
teachers of me is joon neng and guo xiang...
hmm...actually today's point not here...hehes...
and mayb no point...dun be so qi dai...


ok...today...we have our meeting...
the meeting at wednesday as usual...
so...ordinary meeting at 1st...
but...rong feng at starting de meeting,nearly make the wrong decision...
luckily me and sien stopped him...
phew... so after the meeting...
we have really chat among our committee...
about problem of us,wat are we thinking so and so...
mayb for some they did find solution...
mayb some did not...+ u for those who didnt...
although many people has gone home...
but please do find me if u met any problem...
as wat my old old old old~~post said...
im always be ur side...find me and tell me...
whenever u are...
im there too...
dun stop~go ahead...
find the way of u...
and i will be there...
i will be there when u nid help...
i will be there when u are tired...
i will be there when u are sad...
i will be there when u are happy...
i will be there when u are trying ur best...
i will be there when u going to give up...
i will be there when u are stressing...
i will be there when u are successing...
my ears and heart and shoulder was alwiz waiting for u...
come for me in anytime...nt juz ur best friend...
but ME too!!!if u nid help and i can help...
find me in ANYTIME...
and i hope tat u all will be wif me too!!!
不怕你来,只怕你不来...
sometime if some1 tell me about their 心事...
i will feel my 存在感...so help me and u...do tell me...^_^
fully heart to wish committee to be no 隔膜among us...
hope tat we can 相处more well than now...
jia yous~gambateh~add oil~tambah minyak boy~~
find me in 5aRen or book ur time wif me...xDD
committee go go go~~

5 comments:

  1. me too...
    gambateh for it...
    i'm ready for u too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got secretary de bo..?
    Too many ppl look for you then i gotta book time lo. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @@ cheh~
    i oso 24hours stand-by 4 u all~
    4 u too...
    can find me if u have problem~
    haha XD
    gambateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im his secretary.lol =)
    hopefully today is really OUR day :) we make differences, proud of everyone!

    the best family ever =')

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....
    duno wan say wat...
    haiz.
    jia you bah~~~~~

    ReplyDelete