Tuesday, March 24, 2009

botak...

hahas...
as wat u guys see...
im botak ler...
i din type it early coz wanna give u all a suprise...
but...the react was not so good..
all say...
me shou dao ci ji...
me shi lian...
now not leng zai liao...
teacher say me botak liao will more energize...=="
and etc tat's negative...
my response oso like so wu yan....
all say those same thing...
tell u all the real reason larh...
i be leng zai for too long...
so now nid to let others have chance...hahas...xDD
many people play about my head...
actually i do like it...
when u play my head...
u shuang me oso shuang de...xD
when i back to skul life...
i only realize something...
omg...there's tons of homework waiting for me to do...
although i din do it...hahas...
and im quite lazy for it...
and omg...my bookkeep is going to no more confidence to score A...
im really damn lazy...
even lazy to copy teacher's answer...
lazy lazy lazy...
i was wondering why those MIC can seperate their time so well...
i duno...i was really not good on it...
alwiz do no zhong dian de thing...hahas...




ohya~
so happy to said tat..
my Kiki and Lala(hamster) finally born babies~
and there're 3 of them...
they are no fur,tiny and pink in colour now..
hope they would grow up fast~
and i would not know which 1 is parent and which 1 is son...= ="
really scare me...
coz when i saw the baby born...
and then the skul bus came...
so i din seperate the parents and son and gone up to bus...
so scare tat those baby will be killed by their parents...
phew...luckily my sis came back and seperate them...
and none was sacrificed...happy...
the Lala take care of the baby so much~~
at 1st...i saw she put the baby in the mouth..i tot she wanna ate it...
phew...lucky she juz change the baby place...
thn she sleep wif the baby...and baby sleep until of her..
wow...really nice...
u guys really nid to get a pair of hamster and take care them...
and u will know wat do i feel...
thanks again for those who gift Kiki and Lala as my last year birthday present...xDDD

1 comment:

  1. you hamsters name so cute!
    I can imagine the babies. they must be so damn cute! keke

    ReplyDelete