Friday, March 20, 2009

the day after camp...

sure i want to have a nice sleep...
in the early morning...
actually it's nt early...it's about 10 or 11...
and i just woke up by ysan's phone call...
call me to play bkb wif him...
and i tot it's evening...but it's morning actually...
ok..so i wake up and clean up myself...
thn eat mi shua tat my grandma cook...
i told her i wnt finish it,becoz im going to bkb...
but at last...i finished it...= =
thn we sit ysan's mother car go to the place...
thn reach there...2 people...
me and him...= ='' no1's there...
thn we 2 solou play lorh...
thn after heat up...1 on 1...
at first...keep win...
thn at last...keep lose..= =''
he totally know how i shoot and so on...coz he knows me well..
and im nt really pro...
just pro than nub...xD
after tat...we say shoot 3 point until 50 balls in...no count how much u shoot...just count in de...
and we used up about 1 hour for him in 25 and me in 25 balls...
omg...hand tired...coz really used many strength for it...
thn we plan to go MCD to have some drinks...
and ysan call melissa(mei) and tiffany to go there and i duno about it...
after melissa call ysan and i listen to the phone...
oni know tat they're coming wif us...
thn we walk there and ysan still slowly...
and mei reach 1st...and ask why we hvnt come...= =''
thn we walk there lorh...
and when we reach...cant see them...
so ysan call her and i have a seat 1st...
u guys know tat im botak...and she saw me...
the face look so weird...= =''
duno how to describe...
thn we start our talk,chat or watever...
actually im nt really know wat're they talking about...
becoz they keep say thing about church and their camp...
so i beside listen and ask listen and ask...
and me and ysan drink 3 cup of large coke...full...
and i forget tat my house cooked my lunch...lolx...
thn we go for bowling...
the 1st round still okok...coz get 115...
thn the 2nd round...shit...
i din get so low before...just 80...omg...duno wat happen oso...
after tat...we go home liao lorh...
ohya...my mei hor...still so pretty...din change...xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment