Monday, February 9, 2009

hmm...

ytd night hor...
me ben lai still wanna find some1 to chat geh..
thn i find chung and another fren lorh...
thn after i sms and they hvnt reply...
thn my mum come in my room ler...
finally she wanna have a talk wif me...
thn we start talking~
hmm...
talk from about 12.20 till 1.05...
thn we talk about wat she did wrong tat i feel biasa..
my feel~and many many thing...
thn at last 5 minute...
she oni say she know's she's wrong...
bt din say sorry...bt it's enuf for me ler..
hope she really know well...
now im feeling better...
bt our relationship seems like wnt so good as last time lorh...
bt mayb will be good coz of my tanbai...
who knows...ohya...
i told her...if i wanna pak toh...she oso cannot block me...
coz i juz will folo wat my feels tell me...
thn she oso wu yan lorh...xDD
thn after tat...
the another fren tat i mentioned above call me...
and we have a long chat too...xDD
long time no chat wif some1 through phone for so long ler~~
about from 1.10 until 1.50...wow...nt bad...xD
thn today i go to my aunt hse...
have a nice day too...xD
have swim and some bully kids game to play...
we make a cousin think tat all other cousin is hilang...
we success half another half failed...xD
dun have so many stress now...
feel better than before...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment