Thursday, February 19, 2009

o.O

hmm...
such a period tat i din update my blog ler...
becoz i duno wat to say...
alwiz come my blog...juz see those comment and chatbox..
dun really have the feel to write it...
life is going to more and more meaningless...
im being more normal than few weeks ago in some part...
but its going to more and more abnormal in the other parts...
example...i sleep at after 12 alwiz...at class sleep 5-6 period and i dun want it...argh...tired...exhausted...
mayb its not for u all...bt for me,it is...
16/17 years in my life...tis is the 1st year i feel wat does stress mean...
and i finally know why all of them say they dun like stress...
duno eh...look like many thing tat i nid to do...
and i actually din do it with all my heart...although i wish to..
bt the wish nt really push me to the top...
learn some skill of breakdance from guo xiang today...
tired but fun...i think i will train more...
finally i found some1 tat would teach me of it...
i willing it so much long time ago...
i saw they dancing...all so yeng~mayb im juz wanna to lan yeng?xDD
ohya...i just know the next wednesday start exam at today...
wow...im happy tat i still have about 5 days to prepare...
but if u really know about me...i will not use these 5 days to read...
not even 1 subject...i sure will push all of it until the next wednesday...
tat's me..im trying to change it...
im trying to start to do my homework...cheer for me..xDD
my bookkeep finally chasing up...wif guo xiang...hehes...
thx alot bro...actually is u accompanying me to do it...
im nt actually teaching u much...and u help me much..
tat's why they say study alone will dun have many motivation to make urself go forward it...
and tat's why we nid fren in every second....
fren may give u more motivation and more encourage on anything...
so...love your fren much...feel the love from them too...xDD
im single for 8 months...
sometime..i really feel like nid some1 can be wif me...
but...duno how to say...dun like to be lonely...
but hor...dun want to having a simply relationship too...
hope to find some1 tat i like and she does too...
bt it will nt be happening so fast...HOPE it will...
dun say me yum...xD
i really duno how to describe the feel tat i feel...


Kar Hong...1 more hour u birthday jor orh~~
Happy birthday ya~~
may all of ur dreams come true~~
good luck in ur performance too...xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment