Sunday, January 4, 2009

gathering...

there was a gathering at my aunt hse ytd...
and i sit my cousin/aunty car's to there...
whn i reach my aunt hse...
the time is about 6.30...
thn i walk to the club house to find those relative tat was swimming
there...
whn i reach the club house...
damn...they was going back...
so......i walk back to my aunt hse...= =
whn walking back...
i saw a so po(cousin) sitting on her fren's motor...
and shout my name out loudly...although no1 there...
reach my aunt hse and blah blah blah...
after tat...we have our dinner...
thn after dinner...
went to 2nd floor and...take photo wif tat so po,ah fai and other cousin...
actually they are kids...= =
thn...went in to the room and take photo to..
bt actually im nearly exhausted...
so at the small sofa to have a rest...
im wearing 低腰裤...thn one of the naughtiest cousin...
come and pull my pants..and nearly underwear...
so...he's small bt fat...
so i take off his pants...thn he start bu shuang....
thn ah fai duno he bu shuang...thn go take off his pants agn...
thn..have a small quarrel...long time din try like tat...
it's quite fun for me...xD
thn the small cousin go down and tell her mum...
after tat...we go down watch my ah ma play mahjong...
thn the small cousin mum(my another aunt) there...
thn ask me wat happen...tell her the truth...
she's 明白事理de person...
so....ntg's happen to me and others...(actually mayb she's playing mahjong...so no time to think other thing)
thn...ntg special...all go home ler...
my ah ma is coming at nxt monday....
long time no come ler she...hehes...

black handband is my hand...

rejected whn proposing...

sue ping and my hands...

ah fai,sue ping and my hands..

cousin(qi yi) fat hao...= =

1 comment:

  1. 。。。
    无言。
    祝你和你婆婆相处愉快。
    哇哈哈。。。

    ReplyDelete